Muslim Aid of Saskatchewan (MAS) in partnership with the Muslim Food Bank and Community Services Society (MFBCS) ("Societies") operates a local Muslim Food Bank serving Regina residents who have dietary restrictions (Halal, Vegetarian) & are in need of support.
- All the information provided in this form helps us assess eligibility. This Food Hamper form is for those struggling financially and those with low income status (See Low Income Cut Off chart )
- Please ONLY FILL OUT THIS FORM ONCE for all members of the same household. You will receive a copy of your completed form via email immediately after submitting.
- If an application is not complete we will be in touch for further information to determine eligibility.
- DEADLINE TO SUBMIT to give enough time to be considered for the next food hamper distribution is: first of every month (eg. June 1st is the first of the month, Sept 1st is the first of the month, etc.)
- If submit after the 1st of the month, no guarantee that your application will be reviewed in time for that month's food hamper distribution.
- Please note: food hamper distribution day is the 2nd Saturday of every month and only available for those registered with the Societies - Muslim Aid of Saskatchewan (MAS) and Muslim Food Bank & Community Services Society.
- MAS will contact you before the next food hamper distribution regarding the status of your application.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org